Waveland Investments is a Chicago-based private equity firm that invests in lower middle market manufacturing, distribution and service companies all over the United States.
Waveland is actively seeking opportunities with the following characteristics:
Waveland is focused on forming strong partnerships with management. We work to structure transactions that meet the needs of business owners and continuing management.
- Companies with revenues greater than $10 million or existing EBITDA between $1 million to $8 million
- Companies with strong market position or franchise value
- Companies with strong management teams requiring capital to obtain the next performance level
- Profitable companies seeking growth equity in order to pursue add-on acquisitions or organic growth opportunities
- Bankruptcy Code Section 363 sales, Assignments for the benefit of Creditors or other turnaround opportunities requiring intense oversight and/or new management
Waveland is willing to finance transactions on an all-cash basis and raise permanent debt financing post-closing. This ability to close deals without external financing enables us to complete transactions quickly.